Monday 21 March 2016

Plan

Firstly I am going to test out that I can use a screen recording app before I start the tutorial itself,  a screen recording app can be found on the mac and its called quicktime, this will record the full screen and then it will automatically turn it into a video. Secondly whilst the screen  recording is happening,I will open Adobe premiere pro and start editing the work footage that I have done in developing video.   I will :Show you how to put videos into premiere pro and then after I will add text to the screen recording video to describe what I am doing . I will try to keep this tutorial as short as possible as I want the people who watch it to not get bored.  Before hand I will have to test myself that I can use the software before I screen record I will also have to make sure everything is in order and ready to use. The things I will teach in the tutorial are: 1.unlinking audio from the video footage. 2. Adding adjustments to the video footage. 3.Cutting down videos/Cutting down audio. 4. How to slow down video footage.


No comments:

Post a Comment