Monday 22 February 2016

Written pitch

My idea will be based around a short film clip which will be presented as a tutorial as a learning resource I decided to make a video because it it what I am interested in . I will make my tutorial of what I am wanting to show using a screen recorder to record the steps of my project I will also use a microphone to make a voice over for my tutorial video.This tutorial video will last as shortly as possible, this will make the watchers not become bored. I am hoping to make it around 3 minuets long.My target audience is the next year levels 2s so 16-18 year olds. both female and male. This will be used to educate students on how to use premiere pro or even for anyone who wants to improve their skills and knowledge of premiere pro so they can produce a video of their own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment